2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2016 1:04 AM by DvdW__

I'm using DollarPhotoClub

JoseGuzman2002

Hi I'm using DollarPhotoClub and have the benefit of buying photos to a dollar lifetime, recently I see DollarPhotoClub redirects to Adobe Stock and wanted to know if I can use my license DollarPhotoClub from Adobe Stock to use search and download photos from my library

• 1. Re: I'm using DollarPhotoClub
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

No, you cannot use Dollar Photo Club credits to purchase images at Adobe Stock.

-Mat

• 2. Re: I'm using DollarPhotoClub
            DvdW__ Level 3

Best to check also the FAQ on the DPC: Dollar Photo Club - high quality royalty free stock photos and vectors - Dollar Photo Club

Why does Dollar Photo Club close?

In January 2015, Dollar Photo Club and its parent company Fotolia were acquired by Adobe.

After two years of business, Dollar Photo Club will terminate its service on April 15th, 2016 and will transition its members to Adobe Stock on a voluntary basis, offering them a better and more streamlined service, with a deep integration within Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

When will Dollar Photo Club close?

Dollar Photo Club will permanently close on April 15th, 2016.

In addition, members are not allowed anymore to update their billing information.

As a result we are offering all Dollar Photo Club members (monthly and VIP) the opportunity to migrate all their unused downloads to Adobe Stock without financial commitment. The unused downloads transferred will be valid for 1 year.

How long can I use Dollar Photo Club?

You will be able to use Dollar Photo Club until April 15th, 2016.

However if you do not transfer to Adobe Stock nor use your downloads before this date, any remaining downloads will be void. The service won’t be accessible anymore and you will not have access to your member area or your download history.

How can I transfer my remaining downloads?

In order to extend your unused downloads for a year, all Dollar Photo Club members can benefit from a transfer offer on Adobe Stock.

Please login to your Dollar Photo Club account to discover the conditions.