• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've purchased the e-book DSM 5 desk reference from APA website. When trying to open it using Adobe digital editions software I receive the error message: "Adobe digital editions 4.5. stopped functioning. Windows is looking for a solution…" and then the p

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased the e-book DSM 5 desk reference from APA website. When trying to open it using Adobe digital editions software I receive the error message: "Adobe digital editions 4.5. stopped functioning. Windows is looking for a solution…" and then the program is shutting down. This doesn’t happen with other e-books but only with the DSM5. Can you help?   Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If cause the issue only with the file you should contact the Seller of the eBook that check the file. The error was cause of the file and you and i can nothing do in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines