2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2015 9:25 PM by Rick Gerard

Background bleeding through fully opaque foreground

DocAustin

Howdy Adobinites,

So I've got a solid mask.  Here is the image with my settings. Not the best but i just gotta get it done for class.Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 5.54.28 PM.png So my issue arises when i render and replace in premiere i get this ****!FINE CUT.00_02_04_20.Still008.jpg ideas suggestions anything

Thanks,

Austin

• 1. Re: Background bleeding through fully opaque foreground
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

It looks like it's time to purge your caches!  Go Edit>Purge>Everything that can be purged.  That last part isn't what it says, but that's what it means; my machine is tied up, so I can't check what it really says.

• 2. Re: Background bleeding through fully opaque foreground
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I have no idea what  you are doing in this comp or what values you are getting in the matte layer. If it's not a cache issue, and I suspect it is not, I think there is a workflow and procedure error. To diagnose the problem we need to see all the layers in the timeline with the modified properties of the layer giving you problems revealed (press the U key twice), and we need a detailed description of your workflow. You could be trying to pull the onsite in Premiere Pro and have incorrect alpha or white and black levels. The layer order could be wrong. There could be blend mode issues. Sorry, but I have no idea how to fix your problem because I have no idea how you got to this point.