- Windows or Mac, which OS version ?
- For windows try, opening it from C drive - program files, adobe - Adobe Lightroom
- Right click on Lightroom.exe and then click on run as administrator.
- If Mac try opening it from Terminal
- Open Finder - Applications
- Right click on Lightroom and click on show package content.
I am on Windows 7 64bit. I just tried doing this however, it is still not working.
Open control panel - windows - update and update your Windows.
Restart the computer and check again.
So I updated the service pack and it appears to be working now. I would say SP1 on Win 7 is a requirement.
Yes you need Windows Service pack 1 as a minimum system requirement for LR CC to work properly/