Hi Jomar Reyes,
Check if you have any left overs in these folders below
- C:\Program Files\Adobe- Lightroom
- C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Adobe - Lightroom
- C:\ProgramData\Adobe - Lightroom
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe - Lightroom
The below folders had zero files inside.
- C:/Program Files/Adobe
- C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Lightroom
This folder contained one file, "Lightroom 5.0 Registration.lrreg"
This folder contained two subfolders, "Caches" and "Preferences"
Do I need to delete these files and subfolders? Thank you!
Apart from "Lightroom 5.0 Registration.lrreg" get rid of other folders
I followed your advice -- I kept "Lightroom 5.0 Registration.lrreg" and deleted the "Caches" and "Preferences" subfolders.
Thank you, Rohit!
You are welcome