3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2015 4:39 AM by try67

How can I unify comments from 2 PDF?

MariaClaudiaSalerno

Hi:

I mean, I have 2 copies of the same PDF: one in my laptop and another one in mi tablet. I created some comments and notes in each one, but now, I want to unify those comments and notes in one PDF. How can I do it?

Sorry my grammar

Regards from Lima, Perú

Blessings

• 1. Re: How can I unify comments from 2 PDF?
          try67 MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Open one of the copies and then select Tools - Forms - More Form Options - Export Data.

Save the data file somewhere on your computer.

Now open the other file and do the same, only select Import Data, and then select the file you just saved.

• 2. Re: How can I unify comments from 2 PDF?
            MariaClaudiaSalerno Level 1

Hi:

Thanks for answer. I have 2 problems or issues, I guess. First, I use Adobe Acrobat X Pro version 10.1.16, and when I go to Tools - Forms - More Form Options I must go to Admin Form Data (I have the spanish version, so I translate my best) and in this option I found Import Data and Export Data BUT disabled, and I have also notes and comments in the PDF file.

I upload the PDF from my tablet, with android, when I have Adobe Acrobat 15.3.1. But, even I'm sure I have notes and comments in this PDF, when I open it in my laptop, nothing, no comments, no notes.

Do you have any idea what could be happening?

Thanks for your assistance

Sorry my grammar

Best regards

MC

• 3. Re: How can I unify comments from 2 PDF?
              try67 MVP & Adobe Community Professional

I don't think you'll be able to do in on the tablet, only on a desktop computer.

If these options are disabled then it might be that the file is secured, or digitally signed, or something like that.