1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2015 3:54 PM by A.T. Romano

Save Styles in Premier Elements 14

billcpv

Hi,  I have been using Adobe Premier Elements 9 for 5 years now. I have downloaded a trial version of Premier elements 14.   In Elements 9   I was able to figure out how to save Title Styles, i.e. - font types, font sizes, font colors for repeated use on different videos.   I cannot figure out how to do this in 14 and adobe’s help is just a nightmare.  Can you help?

• 1. Re: Save Styles in Premier Elements 14
          A.T. Romano Level 7

billcpv

1. Text Menu/New Text/Default Text....Create your text title in the Titler Text Section...select the text.

create text.JPG

2. Go to the Styles Section of the Titler and right click any one of the Adobe Styles and select and click on Save Style in the drop down menu that appears. In the Save Style dialog the results, name the new style...I selected My Special Style. OK out of there. This My Special Style will be placed at the bottom the Adobe Styles in the Styles Section of the Titler. The user created Style will present as shown in the following screenshot

Style.JPG

If you want to make My Special Style the default Style, right click its thumbnail in the Styles Section of the Titler and select

Set Style As Default.

Please consider, and then let us know if that worked for you.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I would suggest the you close reopen the Titler after going through this routine to verify your success.

ATR