• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error A12E5 when updating Application Manager CS6 Mac?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Whenever I open Application Manager CS6, the application automatically tries to update, but partway through the update it stops and the following error is displayed:

We've encountered the following issues:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem with the download process (Error code: A12E5). For troubleshooting tips, please visit our customer support page.

I've searched for an answer online and in the forums but am unable to find one. I am running OS X 10.11.2 and the version of Adobe Application Manager is 9.0.1.2. Because the update starts automatically, I am unsure to what version it is trying to update to.

I have downloaded and run this installer (Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh : Adobe Application Manager) multiple times, but it does not solve my issue.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Downloading, Installing forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already find a solution? I am encountering the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, please help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I report the same problem. Seriously Adobe? This report is already more than a week old and nobody from the technical team has responded yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue here…can't figure out what to do…frustrating after purchasing $200 worth of software that I can't download!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now also made a factory reset on my macbook, clean installed it and the first and only thing i installed was the creative suite, - running into the same issue, - tried this twice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem with CS5.5 come on Adobe, spent hours on your website help and got nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Was on chat support and they were unable to resolve. They said it was my "network security issues", but it used to work and our network hasn't changed. I've tried all the known fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, get in here please Adobe!  Same issue- downloaded 9.0 App Manager a couple times, still getting the error.  I downloaded it in order to try to update my AfterEffects CS6, which doesn't open since my OS update to Mavericks.  Hrrrggh!

Thank you in advance!

***answered half of my question by manually updating my aftereffects -->updates for Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Prelude, Audition, Character Animator,...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and no idea. My CC subscription is now a few months old and I have not been able to resolve this issue or use the products. Are there any solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a resolution. I had TWO "OOBE" folders (Mac). I had one in the Library folder and one in the "User" Library folder. Trashed both and was able to install Application Manager without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that did't work for me, - still getting the error message 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jack, before I try that can you tell me what an OOBE folder contains and what it's for ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I cannot but I came across a thread elsewhere that said to get rid of both. It worked for me. Have you tried downloading and installing: Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you start to install, a new OOBE folder is created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I know this link works, scroll down and download CC Desktop App (after deleting OOBE folders) http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue running CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, unfortunately none of the suggested methods on any forum worked for me until now. Even after performing multiple factory resets of my mac nothing changed. I don't think downloading any of the Creative Cloud stuff would work for me, because im on CS 6 not on the cloud.

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the exact same situation. Adobe needs to get involved and send out a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no! The dreaded Application Manager problem has just hit me too! And I'm on the other side of the world.

I think people across the planet are now being affected by this. They can't access the cloud apps that they paid for.

Adobe... an answer is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm having the same problems.

Error 43.png

I found this other thread to help solve the above error (43) and found this thread:

error code 43 when trying to reinstall Creative cloud cc

I rolled through the suggested steps, but now I'm getting a new error message. Error code: A12E5 (see attached image.) That's this thread here. Doesn't seem like anyone has figured out a solution to this.

Error A12E5.png

No CC support on weekend either. Horror!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still HELP please 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just encountered the same problem when trying to update my Acrobat and Photoshop Elements 14 apps. Come on Adobe, what gives??? I have the same Error Code: A12E5 that the others have encountered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem Adobe. HELP!!!Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 18.14.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines