1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 4, 2017 4:52 PM by OfficialDarku

After Effects CS6 - dynamiclinkmanager.exe crash error.

SBofficial

I pay monthly in order to use Creative Cloud and I installed After Effects CS6 directly from Creative Cloud desktop.

Every time, it works perfectly fine for the first 1-3 days (it can vary, sometimes the error can happen within 1 day). I have tried everything the forums have to offer i.e. uninstalling AE & uninstalling Creative Cloud. I highly doubt it's my PC, because I used to get the same error on my old PC. My current PC is brand new, below are the specs:

Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00Ghz

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

32.0 GB RAM

64-bit operating system, x64 based processor

I've seen people talking about moving or deleting the "dynamiclinkmanager.exe" file but here's the problem... I DON'T HAVE THAT FILE! I have looked into all the folders (Program files and program files (x86) and that .exe file is nowhere to be found. I have a few dynamiclink files in my support files folder in the After Effects CS6 folder but nothing containing the .exe file. Could this be the reason for my problem??

Also, people have suggested this: C:/Users/(myusername)/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/After Effects and delete a folder named "10.0". However here's another problem i'm facing, I do not have that folder. Instead, my folder says "11.0" instead. Should I still delete it? Will it work the same as the 10.0 folder people have advised to delete?

I'm going brain dead, Adobe Support have not helped me one bit. I have had absolutely incompetent staff members via chat and apparently, I cannot talk to any staff members via Telephone because they do not help with CS products.

PLEASE somebody help me!!!!AE 1.png