- Open Lightroom on your Desktop and check how many Collections are getting Synced.
- Check how many Pictures have been uploaded.Open Lightroom>>Preferences>>Lightroom mobile.Check Uploads
- Also check if Auto import is Enabled(Adding images from Camera Roll automatically and increasing App size)
I only have 3 catalogs selected which should only be the items showing up..
You could only sync 1 catalog at a time with Lr mobile.
Thanks for the info and screen shots. I have 3 collections out of 50 showing that they are syncing. There are 26,000 images synced right now and auto add is switched off and greyed out. It looks like those 26,000 images are causing the size of the app to grow but I can not figure out how to stop all of those images from syncing anymore.
- Those 26000 images are currently Syncing adding to Lightroom mobile data.
- You could pause Lightroom desktop to stop syncing these images
- Click the Pause button in Identity plate.
To Prevent all collections to start syncing again when you will enable sync in future ,Just click on the icon on all 50 Collections to disable sync(highlighted with red circle in the screenshot below)
For new collections in future:-
Make sure to uncheck "Sync With Lightroom Mobile" when you create a new collection.
This will not start syncing the new collection automatically.
To delete the 6 gb space being occupied by Lr on your Phone.You need to delete the uploaded data.
Only 3 of my collections are showing that they are syncing. How do you delete the synced data and just leave the three colletions?
You can delete the synced data by renaming the Sync.lrdata File to Sync.lrdata.old
You can find the sync.lrdata file here:
- On Mac it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
- On Win it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata
Once done Restart Lightroom should try to reconcile your local synced data and the cloud synced data.
You could then start syncing your collections again.