• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does BC have any type of club membership type module?

Participant ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to take over a client's site that is based in Joomla.... I hate Joomla. Does Business Catalyst have any sort of module that can be used for club membership?

I need them to be able to have member profiles with profile pictures, a searchable member database directory, and run an events calendar.

Thanks in advanced

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Devil is always in the detail and more complex solutions require more work etc.

But basically - Yes. It is not just a "Club membership" module and you will have to build web apps and set things up to do it, but yes you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I should have said 'simple' and 'non-code needing'

I dont know anything about "web apps"

I use Adobe Muse to tie to BC... I'm more visual than code.. I know some basic HTML5 and that's the extent of my breadth there.

Is there anything that's already been done that can be copied or a tutorial on how to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no real copy and paste on BC, no.

There are guides on implementing lots of things in BC, but under paid accounts etc and not for exactly what you are looking for and even then you have to have some understanding of the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines