Please follow the below steps.
Go to Lightroom Preferences from the Edit menu
Click on Performance tab
Uncheck the Graphics Processor
Let us know if that helps.
Thanks for your answer Mohit, the problem persists. When I reach the button to uncheck the graphics processor it doesnt allow me to "unclick" and the program hangs until I close it. Victor
If you are using Windows.
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps
I finished downloading the AMD graphics software and was able to work
with more than one photo. Hope it continues. Itried to answer your mail
in the forum and was unable, so at least receive my thanks.
tel: +54 11 4773 7171
cel: +54 911 6001 2000
Well, that's Great