Follow the below steps :
- sign out from both Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom on your machine
- Renamed sync.lrdata folder to sync-old.lrdata saved at the location :
Windows : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata
Mac : /Users/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
- Sign in back to Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom on your machine and check again.
i cant find that location at all.i got to the lightroom program file but i cant find a caches folder
May I know which operating system do you have : windows or mac, so that I can share instructions accordingly?
- Press windows and r keys to open run window and type appdata
- Go to the location : Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata
- Rename sync.lrdata to sync-old.lrdata
- Launch Lightroom and sign in to it to check if the syncing is working.
it appears to be working, i appreciate it thoroughly
wait nevermind its not
when i open lightroom and sign in and i go back to that file part of it renamed itself back to Sync.Irdata
It must have recreated the same file again named sync.lrdata as it should be.
You can leave the new file at that place.
Is the syncing working fine now?