- Could you please sign out of Lightroom mobile and sign back in.
- Rename the Sync.lrdata File to Sync.Lrdata.old
- You can find the sync.lrdata file here:
- On Mac it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
- On Win it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata
- Once done Restart Lightroom should try to reconcile your local synced data and the cloud synced data
it didnt work.
it created a new Sync.lrdata and it still doesnt sync up to the mobile.
When you say view where is it? In lightroom desktop, yes.
there are no photos in the mobile. and the Start sync is just stuck.
Are you using a MAC/Windows Computer?
Please reset the hosts file on the Mac and then try the activation code.
Refer the below link.