3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2015 8:18 AM by BobLevine

In design problems

nanci4040

I have the newest version of In Design. Many times when I place a PDF, N-up on a page and then export as a new PDF in Acrobat DC the new file prints out wrong and differently than the original PDF. Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: In design problems
          BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Not enough information. What version of InDesign? How were the original PDFs created, what standard are you using to export and finally, are you sure this isn’t an Acrobat issue?

• 2. Re: In design problems
            nanci4040 Level 1

InDesign 2015.2 downloaded yesterday. I don't know how the original files are created, they are created and given to me by clients. I just know that they print fine in the original PDF. Don't know what you mean by what standard to export. I just set up the new InDesign file by placing several copies of the original PDF on a page and export, that goes to Acrobat DC. I don't know if it is a Acrobat issue, I'm using the current version but I have been having this problem periodically for quite a while now.

• 3. Re: In design problems
              BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Are you choosing a PDF export setting or just winging it and leaving everything at default?