7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2016 7:11 AM by patrickl47977962

a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1

patrickl47977962

somebody could help me ....

I have an error message  informing me that audio packets are lost during film visionning

effectively the sound is not very clear..packet lost

With  Abdobe premiere V11.    I dont have this problem, I tryed  to adjust the buffer as recommended without success

Working context:   PC : Asus Icore 7  8GB Ram - Windows 7 Ultimate  - Pack 1 -  64 bit    an fully up to date  -    Graphic card NVDIA  Driver 1.3.34.4  

Clips Imported : High définition   AVCHD 1080p50  48Khz sampling rate

Thanks for help

Regards to all

• 1. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
          A.T. Romano Level 7

patrickl

Premiere Elements 14/14.1 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Is has been set as the project preset for your "AVCHD 1080p50"?

It should be

PAL

AVCHD

AVCHD 1080p50

Please confirm that my what you see under Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and readings for

Editing Mode

Timebase

Frame Size

Pixel Aspect Ratio

(please give the readings for these even if the fields look grayed out)

When this video is on the Expert workspace Timeline and you play back this video in the edit area monitor, is there an orange, green, or no colored line over this Timeline content?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
            patrickl47977962 Level 1

Thanks for your very quick reaction to my request

YES I Confirm

the project is preset for PAL and AVCHD 1050p50

What I see under Edit Menu/Project

Editing mode (see picture 1 in annex )

when video is play in Expert mode , there is no color line over the Timeline

(see picture 2 in annex)

waiting your feedback

PAtrick

Message du 26/12/15 16:08

De : "A.T. Romano"

A : "Patrick LIENARD"

Copie à :

Objet :  a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1

a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

patrickl

Premiere Elements 14/14.1 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Is has been set as the project preset for your "AVCHD 1080p50"?

It should be

PAL

AVCHD

AVCHD 1080p50

Please confirm that my what you see under Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and readings for

Editing Mode

Timebase

Frame Size

Pixel Aspect Ratio

(please give the readings for these even if the fields look grayed out)

When this video is on the Expert workspace Timeline and you play back this video in the edit area monitor, is there an orange, green, or no colored line over this Timeline content?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8330878#8330878 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8330878#8330878

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Patrickl

Thank you for the reply and confirming information which appears to be correct for your video source coupled with your project settings. However it might make a difference whether your audio is stereo or 5.1 channel.

Did you intend to post screenshots in support of that? If so, the screenshots did not get posted.

At the beginning, you wrote

I have an error message  informing me that audio packets are lost during film visionning

Where are you getting this message? Could you post a screenshot of this message since I am not sure what these audio packets are. Do you mean multiple random audio loss during the Timeline content playback? I have not seen error message for this type of fault.

When you import the file into the project at Project Assets, do you see a progress bar at the bottom right of the workspace. If you do, do you waiting for any audio conforming to complete before going further in the project? Is the audio part of the file Dolby Digital Stereo or 5.1 channel?

What is the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded this video audio file?

Please consider.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
                patrickl47977962 Level 1

sorry , I am a bit late in my reply but this was a special family day .today.

concerning your request

where I get the message :

In  the bottom left corner  of the working panel, this is a yellow exclamation mark in a triangle (red circle on screenshot)and if you click on it

it pops up an error message  

• 5. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
                  patrickl47977962 Level 1

Today, I loaded Premiere Element 14 into an other PC at home

the PC is a Samsung Icore 7     -   8 GB RAM  -  running Windows 10

after the loading I made the upgrade in version 14.1

I load all video clips (same as in the PC giving the message of audio packet lost)

Conclusion :

the visionning is working perfectly no error message evrything is Ok like a swiss watch

Now it is difficut for me to establish a  more deep diagnostic  because I worked with

Different hardware Graphic and Sound  (Asus vs Sansumg)  

Different operating system (Windows 7 Ultimate vs  Windows 10)

Both 64 Bit

the only common points are Video clips ....

Interresting    ......

Please give comments

Regards

PAtrick

Message du 27/12/15 03:04

Copie à :

Objet :  a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1

Patrickl

Thank you for the reply and confirming information which appears to be correct for your video source coupled with your project settings. However it might make a difference whether your audio is stereo or 5.1 channel.

Did you intend to post screenshots in support of that? If so, the screenshots did not get posted.

At the beginning, you wrote

Where are you getting this message? Could you post a screenshot of this message since I am not sure what these audio packets are. Do you mean multiple random audio loss during the Timeline content playback? I have not seen error message for this type of fault.

When you import the file into the project at Project Assets, do you see a progress bar at the bottom right of the workspace. If you do, do you waiting for any audio conforming to complete before going further in the project? Is the audio part of the file Dolby Digital Stereo or 5.1 channel?

What is the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded this video audio file?

Please consider.

Thank you.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8332021#8332021 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8332021#8332021

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 6. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

patrickl

Thank you for your replies and comments. Sorry for the delay. I got detoured.

How are you importing these clips into the project? Which Add Media choice? Where are the clips stored on the hard drive? Are there any network drives involved with one computer operating system but not the other?

If you are importing multiple clips at a time, how many clips at a time? I am wondering if may be only one or two of the total that is triggering that error/warning signal in the lower left of the workspace. Have you looked at importing one clip at a time, noting whether or not each clip triggers the error signal?

Please consider.

Thank you and best wishes for the new year.

ATR

• 7. Re: a have a message : lost audio packets  (in french :pertes audio) with newlly installed version of Adobe premiere ver14.1
                      patrickl47977962 Level 1

Hi,

clips are on my hard disk in the PC  and I import them by pressing the buton Add Media in Adobe Premiere 14.1

they is no network drive in this loading process

I made several test :

first one  importing clips one by one

second importing the whole  file (20 clips)

a third one : importing directly from my camera using USB Cable

this dont make any change in the audio packets lost....

Using Window media Player, and playing the clips:  Image and sound the sound are absolutely correct

for the time ,I came back to version 11 without any problem

Question :

Could it be related to imcompatibility between Ver 14.1 and windows 7 ?

specialy in the C++ library

Regards

Patrick

Message du 31/12/15 05:58

Copie à :

patrickl

Thank you for your replies and comments. Sorry for the delay. I got detoured.

How are you importing these clips into the project? Which Add Media choice? Where are the clips stored on the hard drive? Are there any network drives involved with one computer operating system but not the other?

If you are importing multiple clips at a time, how many clips at a time? I am wondering if may be only one or two of the total that is triggering that error/warning signal in the lower left of the workspace. Have you looked at importing one clip at a time, noting whether or not each clip triggers the error signal?

Please consider.

Thank you and best wishes for the new year.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8343671#8343671 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8343671#8343671