2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2015 6:17 AM by Mervyn Foster

burning dvd for playback on video player in Premiere Elements 14

Mervyn Foster Level 1

I cannot seem to burn a DVD 1280x720 for use either on a PC or on the video player to playback on the television, I have had no trouble in the past when I used Elements 12.   I would appreciate any help

• 1. Re: burning dvd for playback on video player in Premiere Elements 14
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mervyn Foster

There should be no different in the basic process of burn to DVD in Premiere Elements 12/12.1 and 14/14.1.

But, before going further, we need to clarify what you want to do.

There is no burn to disc ( DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc or AVCHD on DVD disc) which offers 1280 x 720, either version of Premiere Elements. And, Premiere Elements does not offer burn to data disc for a 1280 x 720 file.

Consequently, please explain and give more details. If you have questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: burning dvd for playback on video player in Premiere Elements 14
            Mervyn Foster Level 1

Thank you for your reply.

I have video in 16:9 format from my camera and have successfully written these to DVD on Premiere Elements 13 for playing on a DVD player but this is the first time I have used Elements 14.   I did successfully make the video up of several films this morning in Elements 14 but the problem was that it would not burn to DVD.   It plays from Elements 14 fine and the DVD will play on the computer fine.

I hope this explains better.

Nero has just done the job fine so I have no idea why Premiere Elements 14 will not do it as 13 did.

Kind regards

Mervyn Foster