5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2015 12:55 AM by Ze'evK1956

Unable to change Credit Card data.

Ze'evK1956

Error:  We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action. Error Number:  PMT_000008

For more than a month I cannot change the Credit Card data on your server.

I have "Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)" already for several month, but I have to change the Credit Card. I went to "Plan Information" where I see the data of the credit card, then at the bottom I press " Edit Payment Info" this opens a new tab which displays the above listed error message.

Your on-line Help centre is clueless... I tried several platforms, several browsers, even on a completely new Windows 10 system... NADA. Do you have a plan to correct the issue with your servers? From quick glance at your user forums, I am not the only one having this issue and it is definitely not an issue with my system or browser since this fault occures only on Adobe payment servers...

Please advise!