4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2015 9:09 PM by Tamojuch

HDR photo merge issue

Tamojuch

Hi, I was trying to do a photo merge last night but the dialogue box was not appearing.  I initially tried with about 25 photos, then just 7 and finally with only 3.  Nothing was happening.  Getting very frustrated.  Tried original RAW files and then cropped and lightly edited files as well.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

• 1. Re: HDR photo merge issue
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Did you have all of the images selected within Camera Raw?

• 2. Re: HDR photo merge issue
            Tamojuch Level 1

Thanks for the reply Jim.  Yes, I had the ones I wanted to merge highlighted.  I also tried to do this on my laptop thinking there may be an issue with my pc but it still won't work.   Very perplexing.

• 3. Re: HDR photo merge issue
              JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Strange, because it works fine for me. I don't want to seem overbearing, but just as a matter of clarification. After the images have been opened in Camera Raw, they need to all be selected (highlighted) from within Camera Raw. I certainly apologize in advance if you already understand that. So, what happens when you try to activate Photomerge in Camera Raw?

• 4. Re: HDR photo merge issue
                Tamojuch Level 1

Not overbearing at all.  I am using the same technique I used several weeks ago successfully, hence me reaching out for help.   The images I am trying to merge are all of the full moon - wonder if it it is a pixel or data issue.   Might try something else and see if I still have the same problem.  Thanks for the further reply Jim.