2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2015 4:20 PM by inquestflash

Page number problem

inquestflash Level 1

Hello Indesigners.

I've added page numbers for my 8 page PDF. which I've specified on my A Master page.

The numbers appear perfectly through out the pages, besides one page, (page 2)

Where ever I move and format my Page number section, giving colour change font, on the A Master page  all the other numbers change accordingly on the rest of the pages,

but on page 2, it wont format or move. I have to manually format or align.

what could be the issue here.

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Page number problem
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

It sounds like you manually formatted that page at some point before making the changes on the master, thus destroying the link. If there are no other master frames on page 2 you could delete the number from the document page and reapply the master, but if there are other master objects that have been overridden they will be duplicated with one from the master behind the one you overrode.

• 2. Re: Page number problem
            inquestflash Level 1

Greetings Peter.

Thank you for your reply. By the looks of it I had tampered with the 2nd page without remembering.

I applied the A Master page and the Page Numbering is functioning accordingly.

Thank you.