1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 27, 2015 11:34 PM by Herbert2001

I'm trying to buy a license for fireworks, can't seem to find it anywhere on the adobe site. Any help?

deftone13

Like the title says, i'm looking to buy a license to fireworks but can't for the love of god find it on the site for purchase...

Any help will be appreciated!

thanks

• 1. Re: I'm trying to buy a license for fireworks, can't seem to find it anywhere on the adobe site. Any help?
          Herbert2001 Level 4

Fireworks was discontinued back in May 2013, and Adobe decided a couple of months ago to no longer sell full licenses of CS6 products online. Support, bug fixes, and updates are all gone for Fireworks.

The only way to buy Fireworks CS6 from Adobe is by telephoning the Adobe Store (the number depends on which country you live in). Sales agents will not sell Fireworks CS6 if you are using an operating system later than Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.7. This is because the software isn't certified for later versions of Windows or Mac.

Having said that, it does still work on Windows 10. On the newest MacOSX El Capitan all sorts of compatibility issues exist: some users got FW running, some have it crash on them all the time, and others failed to make it work at all. Best to avoid getting Fireworks if you are running El Capitan. Or run it in Bootcamp, or Parallels in a Windows.