Closed Digital Edition.
Go to My Digital Editoin Folder in your Documents.
Rename the folder in My Digital Edition.old
Then start Digital Edition.
Download a eBook. Now its should work.
Thank you your solution resolved being unable to see the bookshelves in ADE, however I still have the error check authorisation message that I cannot resolve despite attempting all the fixes suggested in the forum. Any other ideas?
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.