1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 28, 2015 9:05 AM by JimHess

Lightroom Mobile sync and Security

ryant78302327

I am currently on a Lightroom trial and am trying to sort out 2 questions before buying:

1) Does lightroom mobile work while on the trial?  I have attempted to activate it, downloaded the app on my ipad, and registered, but I still don't have the option to sync a collection when I create one.  I have followed the instructions provided by Adobe.

2) Is lightroom mobile sync secure in any way?  I use lightroom for photographs of clients that are extremely private, and the idea of having these in the cloud in any way is concerning to me.  Are the images stored in the cloud or are they just transferred over wifi?

I attempted to contact Adobe directly to ask these questions but have not been able to find a chat or phone number to get access to support.

Thank you!

• 1. Re: Lightroom Mobile sync and Security
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Lightroom mobile does work in the trial version of Lightroom CC 2015. It may be necessary for you to click on the identity plate and sign in to activate Lightroom mobile on your computer. Take note that Lightroom Mobile is only available with Lightroom CC. You will not be able to use it with Lightroom 6 if you decide to go that route.