Please refer to the following links:
Let us know if this helps.
To import photos from Photo App into Lightroom, first you have to help Lightroom find the original photos, which are hidden in a package file. Then, you can copy or add the photos to a Lightroom catalog just like you would import any other photos from a folder on your computer.
- In the Finder, navigate to your Photo package file. By default, it's located in /Users/[user name]/Pictures, and it's called "Photo Library"
- Control-click the Photo Library file and choose Show Package Contents.
- A Finder window opens displaying the contents of the package file. The Masters folder contains all of the photos that are in Photo
Control-click the Masters folder and choose Duplicate.
Drag the folder named "Masters copy" from the Photo Library Finder window to your desktop.Lightroom can see this folder.
- Open Lightroom and drag the Masters copy folder into the Grid view of the Library module.
Please let us know if it helps.RegardsSarika
- The import window opens, with your Photo files selected in the preview area. By default, Lightroom wants to add these photos to your catalog. Choose Copy or Move, if preferred, and specify the destination folder and other options in the panels on the right-hand side of the import window.
Thank you, it’s worked out.