• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC is missing from CHM output generated with Robohelp 2015

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When I generate CHM output from RH 2015, the TOC is missing, but the Search and Glossary tabs are present. I'm not opening the file from a server, but from my desktop. I copied it from the server to my desktop and renamed it. The file was originally created in, I think, RH 9, but I've successfully generated CHM output with this file in RH 10. Any ideas? Thanks!

Dawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

If I were in your shoes, the next thing I would try is to open the Output Setup pod. Define a new CHM window there. Then be sure to choose that new window in your Single Source Layout recipe.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

When you look at the output settings, do you see the correct TOC listed?

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Rick! Yes, I’ve tried it with both the default TOC selected as shown in your screen shot and with the name of the default TOC selected. Neither one works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were in your shoes, the next thing I would try is to open the Output Setup pod. Define a new CHM window there. Then be sure to choose that new window in your Single Source Layout recipe.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! Yes! Yes! It worked. Thank you! ☺

Dawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp