1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2015 4:39 AM by A.T. Romano

Uploading videos to youtube problems

pomsforthewin87

My Adobe Premier Elements 12 editing software still won't let me upload videos longer then 15 mins to youtube even though I removed that youtube setting a long time ago. If there anyway to remove this so I can upload my video??

• 1. Re: Uploading videos to youtube problems
          A.T. Romano Level 7

pomsforthewin87

Premiere Elements 12/12.1....

What computer operating system?

Not sure what you did here

I removed that youtube setting a long time ago. If there anyway to remove this so I can upload my video??

You cannot upload your Premiere Elements Timeline content longer than 15 minutes to YouTube using the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature - even if you have an extended time account at YouTube. YouTube extended time accounts work only when you are uploading a file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

If your Timeline content is over 15 minutes and you want to upload it to YouTube, then you export the Premiere Elements Timeline content to an AVCHD.mp4 file saved to the computer hard drive, then upload that to YouTube at the YouTube web site. (See Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD....more details depending on the properties of the Timeline content.

Please consider, and give more details.

Thank you.

ATR