Expand my Community achievements bar.

Moving Service from one bundle to another bundle breaks the service wiring

Level 2

The issue happens when i move a service from one bundle to another new bundle

• I moved one of the service from bundle aem-core-bundle to bundle aem-core-pim-connector.
  • And then i refer to that service in a servlet in aem-core-bundle using scr annotation.

@Reference

• This breaks the wiring of the service and the servlet path in which i am referring to this moved service is not visible to the component anymore.

The only error i see during the build is:

29.12.2015 11:41:53.345 ERROR [OsgiInstallerImpl] com.pearson.aem.aem-core-bundle [com.pearson.aem.aemcore.services.content.impl.ContentServicesServiceImpl(1944)] The deactivate method has thrown an exception (java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/ws/rs/client/Client").

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/ws/rs/client/Client"

I have already added dependency for aem-core-pim-connector in aem-core-bundle and both the bundle starts up completely fine.

0 Replies