• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with nook color/ adobe id and overdrive app

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the overdrive app to download library books onto my various devices. This has worked successfully for both my iPad and my iPhone. I'm having problems with my old nook color device however.  The overdrive app uses Adobe and apparently the Adobe ID that I had for the nook color device is different then the Adobe ID I have for my more current Apple products.  I have tried to go onto my Adobe account using my nook color device to make sure that the username and password are the same, but I can't connect with the Adobe account site because apparently  Adobe no longer supports the browser used by the nook color.  Any advice to help me Change the Adobe ID associated with my nook color device allowing it to sync books with my other devices through the overdrive app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reset the reader and then authorize again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2016 Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I tried this and it reset and re-registered the device.  I have been registered the device with adobe with the same ID that I used for my Apple products, but it again won't let me download the book.  Somehow it appears that I need to have adobe synchronize/unify my disparate Adobe IDs. I can't do this on the note, since they don't support that  browser anymore. Any recommendations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only used one Adobe ID. You should authorize your Reader with the same adobe iD which has used in Digital Edition or if is a other adobe ID this which has used for the first download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines