Please provide us further details so that we can assist you better :
- Could you please share your workflow steps?
- Have you uploaded those images in Lightroom Mobile on your IOS device?
- Do you receive any sort of error on your Lightroom Desktop?
- Are those images visible on Lightroom Web : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom ?
1. Plugged in I-phone as always.
2. Opened LR.
3. Clicked Import from I-Phone.
4. My cell photos appeared in LR, but NOT the ones I shot in the last three days.
Something appears to have changed in the settings but we can't figure out where.
I've tried 5 times to get the photos to download, plus rebooting my MAC AND my I-Phone. Nothing works.
Are those images greyed out ?
Would suggest you to click on New Photos in the import window and then, check.
Also, share a screenshot of your Import window settings.
The new images are NOT appearing greyed out or otherwise in LR's import function. The new images are NOT in the New folder or anywhere else on LR unfortunately.
A screen shot of my import settings won't help; the NEW photos don't even appear anymore from my I-phone. Only the photos from my I-phone that I shot prior to 7 days ago appear as importable or greyed out (as already imported).
Would suggest you to create a new catalog by going to File menu > Create Catalog > test if you are able to import new images from Iphone to that catalog.
Ok, we tried that. The newest 20 photos from my I-phone do NOT show up to import into the Test catalog.
would suggest you to copy those images on your local drive first via Finder/File Explorer and then, try to import in Lightroom.