3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2015 7:32 AM by A.T. Romano

Film menys or Scenes in AVCHD MP4 H264 file format

jorgena54539494

Hi there, is there a way to use scenes when save in AVCHD MP4 H264 file format?

If not, is there another format i can save the movie as a file and not a DVD disc to be able to use scen?

Best regards jorgen

• 1. Re: Film menys or Scenes in AVCHD MP4 H264 file format
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jorgen

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system?

Premiere Elements does not offer chapter markers in an export to file saved to the computer hard drive. This type of feature is seen in the disc menus.

In some earlier versions of Premiere Elements, you can find an export as webDVD which in reality was a flash file with menus that could be played back from the computer web browser, such as Internet Explorer for one example.

Please consider. If any questions or need clarification on the matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

There was a recent question on this type of situation. Please refer to MP4 export with marker

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Film menys or Scenes in AVCHD MP4 H264 file format
            jorgena54539494 Level 1

Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7-64.

I save my Movie files on a NAS disc and watch them on a smart TV (Samsung). and short movies are OK without scenes, but longer films without the possibility to choose a scene or jump to next is a Little handicap i think.

I wonder if its going to be possible in future releases of Premiere.

thanks for the help ATR, and a happy new year!

//jorgen

• 3. Re: Film menys or Scenes in AVCHD MP4 H264 file format
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jorgen

Thanks for the reply.

We are not Adobe here, rather essentially user to user forum. I am not affiliated with Adobe in any way and do not have any insider information on Adobe's plans for versions to come. Adobe does offer the Adobe Feature Request and Bug Report Form that you can fill out and submit to make your interests known.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

We will be watching for further news on Premiere Elements chapter markers for files saved to the computer hard drive. Based on history, new Adobe features are not announced until the moment of the release of the new version or the release of an update for a current version.

Best wishes for the new year and always

ATR