1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 30, 2015 10:24 AM by A.T. Romano

I have Premiere Elements 14, bought a new DVD Burner and unable to burn using AVCHD

cntryathart

I have Premiere Elements 14, bought a new DVD Burner and unable to burn using AVCHD, even when burning ISO file it is not allowing us to burn to DVD.  How is the best way to tell if everything is compatible.  We bought the upgrade software for Power2go 10 and still having any issues.  We have followed all troubleshooting procedures and how-to's and still no luck.  Any assistance is appreciated.

• 1. Re: I have Premiere Elements 14, bought a new DVD Burner and unable to burn using AVCHD
          A.T. Romano Level 7

cntryathart

Premiere Elements 14 on what computer operating system?

How is the burn to Type: ISO Image (4.7 GB) or to Disc failing?

a. completes successfully but you cannot find the .iso or disc does not play back on the player?

b. transcoding or compiling error during one of the burn to phases?

c. something is preventing type message with no other explanation?

d. other

What video card/graphic card does your computer use? If not Intel HD Graphics 2000 or newer, then go to Edit Menu/Preferences/General and disable the preference "Use Hardware Acceleration (works with Intel HD Graphics 2000 or newer).

Go to the Encoded Files Folder and delete its content if you are in the same session that generated the burn to failure.

You can find the location of the Encoded Files Folder by going to Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks and the Disc Encoding category.

The path to the Encoded Files Folder is there.

Are you having any issues related to burner not found or media not present?

What version of QuickTime 7 do you have on your computer? Are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

Please review and consider, give more details, and let us know the outcome as your schedule permits. Any questions, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR