How can I permanently change my author name on my pdf comments? I am going in circles with preferences. Nothing has worked.
I am on a Mac, Yosemite (OSX).
- Under Edit - Preferences - Commenting, disable the box that says "Always use log-in name for author name".
- Now create a new comment, right-click it and select Properties.
- Change the value of the Author field to the name you want to use.
- Tick the box that says "Make Properties Default" in the same Properties dialog.
- Close the Properties window.
- Create a new comment. It should have the Author name you entered by default.