You must authoirze both devices with the same adobe ID. On Mac:
- Open Adobe Digital Wditions.
- Press Command+Shift+D to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
- Select Erase Authorization.
- Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.
- Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
How can authorize the reader check the help of the reader. The download eBooks are linked with the empty authorize. So return over the Library and start new with a eBook ebook. This should solved you problem.
Now the iMac doesn't recognize connected NOOK, please help. The ADE doesn't show it. I tried to look online however the info offered online doesn't match with the options offered by the ADE screen. My ADE 4.5 doesn't show Help or any other options oner than the ones on the screen below.
This is the downloaded version - is this a correct one?
Which Reader do you used exactly?
Not the Adobe Reader. I mean the eBook reader. Which eBook Reader do you used exactly?