3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2016 6:41 PM by EvilBugQueen1

subscription but no 10 images

cassiem37588838

I subscribed at the end of November & got my ''free'' 10 images. Now December is almost over and I have paid, yet I have nothing to suggests I get 10 images this month. Can anyone help?

• 1. Re: subscription but no 10 images
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

Your allocation of 10 images was added to your account on 31st December so hopefully you can see them now.

Thanks

Bev

• 2. Re: subscription but no 10 images
            cassiem37588838 Level 1

Thank you for adding in Decembers photo allotment. I am sorry I did not thank you earlier, time got away from me. Could you help me to set up my account to automatically add 10 photos every month? It is most of the way through January and just like December I have not yet received my 10 images. If I have to contact adobe every month to get the services I have paid for, then I am afraid I will not be able to keep these lack of services.

• 3. Re: subscription but no 10 images
              EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Cassie,

You purchased your subscription on the 30th of November, at the end of every month you will receive your next allotment. In December you received your 10 images at the end of the month. Your next allotment will be granted at the end of January. If you need to license images before the end of January you can purchase images individually. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

EBG