• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11 Custom Script Register for Event Settings Are Not Saved

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2015 Dec 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added a custom script to my RoboHelp 11 project. In the Register Event dialog I enter my function to call and select  the PostWordDocUpdate event. I then click OK and then Save All in my project. If I close the project and re-open the event is no longer registered so I need to preform this task every time I open the project. Is there a way to have the event registration saved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

The dialog you show is only for registering a new event. In the Script Explorer Pod, click the calendar icon with a 1 on it. That will give you a list of all registered events. Is your event included in that list?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should not happen because registered events are independent of RoboHelp project.

Are you sure about this happening while closing and re-opening the project?

What happens if you open some other project after registering an event?

Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am sure that closing and opening  RoboHelp projects, registered events are not retained.

If I register an event in a project and open another RoboHelp project the Register Event dialog for the script is empty.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for replying.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dialog you show is only for registering a new event. In the Script Explorer Pod, click the calendar icon with a 1 on it. That will give you a list of all registered events. Is your event included in that list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, my event is listed in the All Registered Events list and runs as expected after I un-registered and re-registered the event. Thank you for the assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp