- Does this happen with all the slideshows that you have exported?
- Try exporting a new slideshow with altogether new images and see if that works.
- If it is happening with all the slideshows that you export, can you please upload your video on Dropbox/google drive and share the link with us.
- Also please make sure that your Lightroom is up to date.
Here is the link (I believe) to the slide show. I've created another short slideshow as a test, and the same thing happens. Frankly I haven't updated LR because of the problems I've heard with the import function, and my OS is 10.8.5. I believe the latest LR needs a newer Mac OS, which i don't want to update because I will lose some older APPs like Nikon's Capture NX2. Everything else seems to work in LR. If I can use OS 10.8.5, I can try updating LR on my laptop and try to create a slide show on my laptop. Let me know if this link works.
Yes if you update LR it will work with 10.8, would suggest you to try that.
I just updated LR to V 2015.3 on my laptop, created a short slide show with music, same thing. Music plays, but screen is white, slides appear in order but are completely washed out in white. Did you get the link to the original video I posted in Dropbox?
Yes i did checked the video and it seems like the images in the slideshow look overexposed.
- Create a new catalog
- Import some images in there, say 15-20
- Create a slideshow and export it
- Check if the issue is fixed or not.
Thanks. I will try that when I return to my studio on Monday. But since my laptop has a different library than my desktop, and it does the same thing, I'm not sure it will work. I will be back here Monday and will let you know
what happens. Thanks again.
Never seen anything like that. The earliest Mac OS I have to check on is 10.9.5 and there it doesn't do this. My guess is indeed this is coming from the OS incompatibility. How sure are you that capture NX won't work on a newer OS? I gave up on using that program many years ago so I don't have a copy to test anymore.