This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- Please specify what adobe fix are you talking about?
- Had you kept a back up pf your LR catalog and images somewhere before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Do you have access to your original images, or are they gone too?
- Try searching for the catalog using windows search, .lrcat is the extension of the catalog, see if you find anything.
1 person found this helpful
I don't know what the "Adobe fix (all 3 steps)" means
However, you have clearly opened an empty catalog. You need to
- Use File->Open Recent and open each catalog listed there to find the one with your photos;
- If that doesn't work, use your operating system's search feature to find all files whose names end with .LRCAT and double-click on each one of them to open them and find the one with your photos.