2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2016 6:21 AM by A.T. Romano

Activation Limit Reached (lost an activation on crashed PC)

oliviak10231077

I recently got Adobe Premiere Elements 14 on a brand new computer. Unexpectedly, the computer's hard drive crashed and I had to exchange it for a new one. I already installed it on another computer and don't want to remove it from that one in order to use it on this new computer, but I'm being told I can only activate it twice and I have no more activations. I can't remove the activation on the crashed computer because I no longer have it and wouldn't be able to get into it anyway. I also opened my program to find the "sign me out of other computers" option, but it's not there, so I have no idea what else to do.

I am using a Windows 10 PC.

Thank you for any help!

• 2. Re: Activation Limit Reached (lost an activation on crashed PC)
          A.T. Romano Level 7

oliviak

Premiere Elements 14 on Windows 10.

Adobe is the only one who can resolve the "too many computer with the same purchased activated serial number".

You have posted your Premiere Elements question in the Premiere Elements Forum. Consequently, I would not offer you a Premiere Pro directed online Adobe Chat contact.  Instead, please use the Premiere Elements directed link below

Contact Customer Care

This contact has worked for those with the type of Premiere Elements situation that you describe.

Please note that the link that I suggest you use has the same name as the one already given you. The difference between the two is that mine is Premiere Elements directed, not Premiere Pro directed. I am not sure if you would end up in the same place either way. But, I just wanted to avoid any unnecessary run detours for your contact with online Adobe Chat.

Please consider. If any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please let us know the outcome as your schedule permits.

Best wishes for the new year.

Thank you.

ATR