5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2016 6:52 AM by Steve Grisetti

classroom in a book

uic66

I am considering buying Premiere Elements 14.  Does Adobe plan to publish a Classroom in a Book for Premiere Elements 14?

• 1. Re: classroom in a book
          A.T. Romano Level 7

uic66

This is not Adobe nor Adobe Press. Rather essentially a user to user forum.

Consider contacting Adobe Press Publisher to determine present and future status of Class Room In Book for Premiere Elements 14.

Contact Us

While you are waiting for more information on that, please consider using the free Adobe Help PDF files for

Premiere Elements 14

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

and

Elements Organizer 14.

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/elements-organizer_reference.pdf

Those free Help PDF files may be all that you need.

Please consider. Also, the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum is a good place to ask questions and to ask for clarification on any of your Premiere Elements workflows.

Thank you.

Best wishes for the new year.

ATR

• 2. Re: classroom in a book
            uic66 Level 1

Thanks, ATR.  I looked over the reference pdf and it looks very helpful.  I do intend to use it.  I guess I just feel more secure with the "hand held" Classroom approach.  Adobe may yet publish one.

uic66

• 3. Re: classroom in a book
              A.T. Romano Level 7

uic66

Thanks for the follow up. Glad the free Help PDF files will be of use. Those and your own exploration and experiment with them will put you at an advantage to decide whether or not you need more. Google search for "Adobe Premiere Elements 14" books will bring up for purchase offerings from at least one other publisher. But, if you have used Classroom in a Book before and found that was what you needed, then I would pursue the search for Classroom in a Book Premiere Elements 14.

In your search, just check out the version...principles tend to stay the same from version to version, but features and layouts often do not. As I have written before, it is frustrating to be armed with principles and cannot find a feature.

Please update us on your progress as your schedule permits.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: classroom in a book
                uic66 Level 1

ATR,

Thanks for giving me your time.  I'll keep you posted.  I've already printed the Table of Contents to see what the guide entails.  It looks promising.

Uic66

• 5. Re: classroom in a book
                  Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Also, be sure to check out my Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements on Amazon. You won't find a more thorough how-to guide to the programs' features anywhere!