3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2016 6:17 PM by rpandita

New DNG Import problem with CC2015.3 "Upgrade"

ciracrowell

Just updated to CC2015.3 on my Mac Pro/Yosemite 10.10.5, now I cannot import DNGs.  I've been using LR for 9 years and can't believe how unstable the CC continues to be.  Does anyone know a workaround? Tried importing as usual from SD card, from desktop and as .Tiff, all with same result: previews are blank in the import screen and "Import" begins but freezes immediately with no images visible.  Zero problems with Import before "Upgrade." Thanks and Happy New Year.

• 1. Re: New DNG Import problem with CC2015.3 "Upgrade"
          rpandita Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi ciracrowell,

Greetings.

• Make sure that you only import images, no video files are present in there.
          • What is the source of your import and what is the destination?

Regards

Rohit

• 2. Re: New DNG Import problem with CC2015.3 "Upgrade"
            ciracrowell Level 1

Hi Rohit,

Thanks so much for your helpful response.  Have tried different combos that usually have no problem, but all have the same issue now.  

It does not matter if videos are present or not, same blank preview images and no images are imported.  LR is working fine for editing, but importing is non-functional, which is difficult because I need to import daily. Starting to fall behind on projects.

Sources: SD card, individual files in Downloads folder, individual files in Desktop folder. Original files are .jpg or .tiff. 

Destination: LRCat on 12 TB G-Raid with 3TB available. Permissions have been checked and verified.  I have used this arrangement for years and this drive for 10 months.  The drive is performing perfectly when simply editing images. 

Very Best,

Cira

• 3. Re: New DNG Import problem with CC2015.3 "Upgrade"
              rpandita Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Cira,

According to what you have said, the next step is to reinstall LR CC 2015.

~Rohit