1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2016 4:42 PM by A.T. Romano

doesn"t open.

1212park@gmail.com

I got a adobe premmium element 11 and photoshop element11 .I used it last 3 years . I want a open today but it doesen"t  open.

How can I open it?

• 1. Re: doesn"t open.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

1212park

What computer operating system is involved? Are you saying that the programs have remained unused on your computer for 3 years?

And, are you saying that Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 both will not open when you double click the desktop icon for each on your computer?

Or, do you get beyond the desktop icon when you cannot open either one of these programs? Do you have the purchased installation files or discs as well as purchased serial number for these products?

More details are needed for us to help you. But, while waiting for you to post them, I will start with some general questions to add to the ones that I have asked above.

1. Are your computer updates current?

2. Did Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 ever work for you on this computer?

3. Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?

4. What is the video card/graphics card that you computer uses? Does your computer use 1 or 2 cards? Is the video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

5. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime 7 installed on the same computer with these programs, and are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

6. Even if you cannot open the Photoshop Elements 11 Editor or the Premiere Elements 11 Editor, can you open the Elements Organizer 11?

7. If your computer has a Mac rather than Windows operating system, did you purchase these products from the Mac App Store?

Let us start here, and then decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Any questions or need clarification on any of the above, please do not hesitate to ask. We can go at whatever troubleshooting pace that you want.

Thank you.

ATR