2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2016 5:47 PM by A.T. Romano

Hey!

melindah97954204

I just bought Adobe premier elements 14. 32 bit, but i took a wrong turn. I should have 64 bit. How should i do now?

• 2. Re: Hey!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

melindah

At this point, we do not know from whom you purchased Premiere Elements 14 32 bit.

If you purchased it as a download from Adobe direct, then online Adobe Chat Orders can help you sort out the matter. Please use the following link directed at Premiere Elements rather than Premiere Pro which you do not have.

Contact Customer Care

Even though the above link has the same name as the previous one given you, this is not the same link. This particular link is customized to the nature of your situation.

However, if you purchased elsewhere, then you are governed by the return/refund policy of the seller. You contact the seller to work out the details.

Adobe document on return/refunds/exchanges is Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the above that I have written, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR