6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2016 11:34 AM by dj_paige

library cell size

KasJ

When I import pictures from my HD I get standard size cells - however when I bring them into my catalog the cell size fills the screen. I have tried all Prefrences and Catalog options no luck.  I do see my side panels,

I accidentally pressed as button or combination as I was editing.

I use LR 5.

Need help.

Kas

• 1. Re: library cell size
          sarsaxen Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Kas,

1.Just press Ffor to get out from Fullscreen and which might be showimg the photo full screen with all of the interface hidden.

2. Might be the image is zoom in to 100% (or some other amount), just go to the Navigator panel in the Library or Develop module. Then click the Fit, Fill, 1:1, or custom zoom option at the top left. Oh and while you’re at it, if you don’t want to click the options in that Navigator panel, you can use the keyboard shortcuts Cmd +/- (plus or minus) which would be Ctrl +/- on a PC.

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards

Sarika

• 2. Re: library cell size
            dj_paige Level 9

Press G

• 3. Re: library cell size
              KasJ Level 1

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have followed your suggestions the program does as your suggest – however the picture in the cell (in library) changes to whatever size BUT the cell itself stays the same, that is it fills the entire viewing area in Library and  Develop. In other words of the 13 thousand plus pictures in my library, 99 percent have been collapsed, but they only show one at at a time when I hit G (Grid) and the picture fills the entire view area. It seems I have inadvertently changed the program while bringing in all the above pictures.

Does that make sense?

Kas

• 4. Re: library cell size
                dj_paige Level 9

Show us a screen capture of the problem.

• 5. Re: library cell size
                  KasJ Level 1

See attached JPEG

Kas

• 6. Re: library cell size
                    dj_paige Level 9

You can't attach graphics via e-mail. You have to use the web interface.