1 Reply Latest reply on May 10, 2006 7:58 PM by Newsgroup_User

Buttons once worked, now they don't!

digitype
      I am creating a medium sized Flash site, with about 10 internal links. I created the navigation first, and all the buttons with internal links have worked fine. I made some changes today, and now about 1/3 of the links don't work. I tried re-entering the script for each button, and have also tried replacing the buttons, and re-entering the script again. But the same 4 buttons (which link to different scenes) all start the movie over, from the first scene. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...
        • 1. Re: Buttons once worked, now they don't!
          Level 7
          "digitype" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e3te7q$gvo$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am creating a medium sized Flash site, with about 10 internal links. I
          > created the navigation first, and all the buttons with internal links have
          > worked fine. I made some changes today, and now about 1/3 of the links don't
          > work. I tried re-entering the script for each button, and have also tried
          > replacing the buttons, and re-entering the script again. But the same 4 buttons
          > (which link to different scenes) all start the movie over, from the first
          > scene. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

Are you using scene name navigation? gotoAndPlay("Scene 2", 1); // like that?
          If so, switch to frame label nav instead.. _root.gotoAndPlay("myFrameLabelForScene2");
          tralfaz