4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2016 8:42 AM by peterd70922493

Speed up motion effect

peterd70922493

I am in the process of creating a motion title from scratch and would like to know how to speed up the motion on a graphic I have flying in from the left of the screen. This will be for a lower 3rd title with a logo and some title banners flying in.

• 1. Re: Speed up motion effect
          A.T. Romano Level 7

peterd

What version of Premiere Elements do you have, what computer operating system?

Where are you creating your own motion title - in the Premiere Elements' Titler or some place else?

Generalizing for now, you can speed up the motion on a graphic by moving the Position property keyframes closer together in the Motion Panel expanded/Position property Show Keyframe Controls area.

Please consider and supply details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Speed up motion effect
            peterd70922493 Level 1

Win 10 Pro / Elements 14

I did end up figuring it out with a bit of a hack - This kind of fixes the issue of Motion Titles not being able to be opened in other projects also.

I just copied and pasted (named my title) a folder from this location - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 14\Rich Title Templates\All_Lang

Then I just saved over the images with my images (with the same file name).

So, I supposed I solved two issues - Probably not the supported way. But, none the less - fixed.

• 3. Re: Speed up motion effect
              A.T. Romano Level 7

peterd

Thanks for the follow up with the important news that you have resolved your own issue plus. Great job.

Interesting details. I will explore them first hand.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: Speed up motion effect
                peterd70922493 Level 1

Thank you for staying current with these forums and actually responding!