I am not able to authorize this computer. It is a new computer and my old one is not available to unauthorized. I already have an account and password, but it is specific to my old computer. What do I do to authorize my new computer
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
This is in reply to someone else's question can you please answer mine?????? I cannot download book from DE library to reader as says not got permission, even though have authorised computer. Help
Which error message you get exactly? What happens when you try to download?