• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE doesn't let me authorize my computer, even I have my adobe id and pw. What can i do?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This screenshot appears as I try to authorize my computer to open an acsm with ADE. Of course, I am connected to the Internet:

DigEd.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Security Software if this anything blocked. Also check if you System have the right time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When you say "check if your system have the right time" you mean if the time setting is right according to my country's time zone?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check if the Time in you Device the right time. Sometimes its the cause of the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines