• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz questions set to Not Report - Can't change

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built a quiz using only CP quiz slides - nothing custom. I have reviewed all of my quiz settings and from what I can see it should be reporting, but my scores are always 0. When I look at the Advanced Interaction tab, every question is set to 0 points and the Report Answers column has NO for every question. I cannot find how to fix these settings and am stumped. I've built enough quizzes to know that there's probably one checkbox buried somewhere I failed to check.

I have LMS selected, but that is not my issue. I can't even get the score to display during testing.

I do have a couple questions about the quiz settings though. Why wouldn't quiz questions default to at least 1 point per question? Why doesn't the "Enable reporting for this project" trigger the "Report Answers" setting that I'm trying to find?

I included a couple image examples. The first one has been truncated.

quiz1.png

quiz2.pngquiz3.png

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

It is not a normal Quiz slide, it is a Knowledge Check slide. If you want a scored Quiz slide, use the option Quiz, Question slide instead of Quiz, Knowledge Check slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you show the Quiz Properties of a slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quiz4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a normal Quiz slide, it is a Knowledge Check slide. If you want a scored Quiz slide, use the option Quiz, Question slide instead of Quiz, Knowledge Check slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good catch. The prompt/options for inserting a Question slide an Knowledge Check are the same, so I didn't recognize a difference (apart from selecting the wrong option from the list). Looking forward to rebuilding those slides... unless there's a way to convert a KC to a Quiz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspected it, but wanted to confirm. It is very clear in the Quiz Properties (KC in the top).

Converting is not possible, AFAIK. Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources