4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2016 2:50 PM by A.T. Romano

VIDEO NOT SAVING CORRECTLY????

jordanl11101898

Ok so I am having issues with adobe premiere 13.. i post videos to youtube daily and have never ran into this issue. After editing the video I save it to my pc and then upload it to YouTube however today it has not let me do that. Once the video is saved i go to click on it and it says that the file is not supported for playback as well as the file may be corrupt. when checking the properties of the video it is only 25 or so bytes in size and it should be atleast around 2 gigs. ???? i have no idea whats going on and am doing everything exactly the same. i have tried re editing the entire video as well as shutting down and restarting my pc.  THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I HAVE THOUSANDS OF VIEWERS WAITING!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

• 1. Re: VIDEO NOT SAVING CORRECTLY????
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What settings are you using to output your video?

In version 13, your video for YouTube should be output by selecting Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the preset for YouTube HD.

This will produce an MP4 that's optimized for use online, but will also play and look great using Quicktime Player or VLC Media Player.

• 2. Re: VIDEO NOT SAVING CORRECTLY????
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jordanl

Premiere Elements 13 on what computer operating system?

What are the properties of the Timeline content? What are the exact details of the export?

What are you using as the Save In for the export and how much free hard drive space is at that location?

What player is giving you the message that this Premiere Elements export is not supported?

Please clarify, does export a portion of this 2 GB file export correctly?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: VIDEO NOT SAVING CORRECTLY????
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'd appreciate your allowing me to have a conversation with the poster before you crowd in, ATR. You can certainly feel free to step in when I'm no longer able to help, but once in a while I'd like to be able to offer my assistance too. Thanks.

• 4. Re: VIDEO NOT SAVING CORRECTLY????
                A.T. Romano Level 7

SG

Look at the timing of your post (8:18 am) and mine (8:20 am). Your post was not visible in this thread when I posted my reply to this user's seemingly urgent PLEASE HELP. I had no way of knowing you had posted. Consequently, your remarks on this one are without foundation and uncalled for. Under the circumstances, I will be available for help for this user in this thread as asked by the user.

I post only when I have something relevant to contribute based on the details supplied by the person posting the thread.

ATR