3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 11:30 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements

beatrizo90244486

Intento comprar Adobe Premiere Elements 14 en español que se supone que está en este idioma pero al hacer la compra no me da la opción, alguien lo tine, le ha pasdo?? Gracias.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

beatrizo

Are you trying to buy Premiere Elements 14 from Adobe as download?

Please consult with Adobe Sales in your area for best advise on ordering.

Once you have the purchased serial number for Premiere Elements 14, you should be able to insert it during product installation of the following files which are listed as offering the selection of Spanish. The language and country are set in the installation process.

Download Premiere Elements | 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Please let us know if that worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements
            beatrizo90244486 Level 1

Hello, thank you for your answer, after it I bought the program, and I had waited to answer you to check the options to choose de language in the installation, but Adobe said me than in 3 hours or in one laboral day they´ll confirm my order, and today two days laboral days after they haven´t writes me neither confirm my order in may account, in my record says "wait for 24 hours" like yesterday, I don´t know how contact with them.

Thanks again.

Regards.

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements
              A.T. Romano Level 7

beatrizo

Thanks for the update.

Please try to contact Adobe using its online Adobe Chat Orders. Please click on the Chat Panel in the following link

Contact Customer Care

Please let us know if that worked for you. We will be watching for your progress.

Best wishes

ATR